Canola Oil & Passion fruit
- Contains a high level of essential fatty acids, which moisturize the skin and enhance the strength of skin tissue.
- Rich in Vitamin K, which helps keep the skin supple and smooth, and linoleic acid, which forms a barrier on the skin to keep moisture from escaping.
- a surprisingly anti-aging booster and skin softener.
Cocoa Butter & black charcoal
Blue ginge & Sea salts
To the growing beauty movement – For people with oily or acne-prone skin
- With powerful antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Enhances skin cells’ performance of vital functions such as cell repair, improves skin elasticity, and reduces the look of wrinkles.
- Prevent dryness & Removing dead skin cells.
- Leaves the skin feeling cleaner, fresher, smoother, softer, and brighter
Strawberry and mint
- Strawberry is chock-full of antioxidants because it contains alpha lipoic acid fights free radicals like no other and protects your skin from free radicals which speed up the signs of aging the more you’re exposed to them and can give you clearer, brighter skin.
- Rich in vitamin C, which is one of the most effective antioxidants you can find.
- Vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid also help brighten your skin for a more vibrant and radiant complexion.
- a powerful hydrator and skin-softener.
- Gives your skin an overall cooling effect
- High anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cleanse the skin and unclogs pores
- Hydrates skin
- Brighter complexion
Rosemary & Argan Oil-liquid
- Rosemary has natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and potent antiseptic properties.
- Antioxidants protect your skin cells from photodamage caused by sun exposure and environmental pollutants and prevent skin age
- Rosemary is also a good source of several vital nutrients for the skin including iron, calcium, and vitamin B6. These nutrients promote collagen production, which promotes healthy skin.
- Argan oil – “liquid gold”: A nourishing body oil from Morocco’s argan trees, Hydrator is such a boss in the beauty ingredient world.